Each 1 gm Contains :
Ammonium Chloride 650 mg – Betaine HCL 80 MG – Methionine 80 mg – Sorbitol 50 mg – Vitamin C 100 mg – Dextrose up to 1gm
• Diuretic in case of acute and chronic renal failure.
• Renal tonic especially in long term use of sulphonamide drugs or in case of Gumboro infection.
• Prevention and treatment of urinary calculi.
• Improves the activities of drugs acting in acidic media such as ampicillins and amoxicillin and consequently sterile the kidney and ureters.
• Rich with vitamins especially vit. C that helps in heat stress .
• Improves hepatic enzymes and liver function.
. To reduce oxidative stress & improve immunity under stress conditions.
Poultry: 1 gm /2 liter of drinking water
Other animals: 10 gm / animal / day or as advice by veterinarian
SAFETY & STORAGE PRECAUTIONS
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN. STRICTLY FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY. STORE THE PRODUCT IN THE CLOSED, ORIGINAL PACKAGING PROTECTED FROM DIRECT LIGHT, AND KEEP ITS LABEL FOR CORRECT IDENTIFICATION.